2018 Getenergy Global Speaking Enquiry
Four pillars that will form the focal point of this year’s events are Relevance. Restructuring. Redeployment. Resurgence. We bring together visionaries and innovators who are creating new learning and development tools and techniques to produce skilled and capable people for the energy industry.
Key Topics Covered:
FOR OIL & GAS COMPANIES
- What are the pros and cons of internal training? Is internal training really saving you money?
- How are you measuring real outcomes from learning activities?
- Are you making the best use of digitalisation when developing training processes and tools?
FOR TRAINING PROVIDERS
- How are NOCs funding training? What is their vision for the future and how can their training needs be met effectively?
- How can training providers diversify in order to reach larger companies? How can you compete with free training providers?
- Gain an insight into which countries have recently discovered significant resources and understand what their short and medium term training and development needs are
- Preparing for the upturn: Which regions are showing the most activity as the oil price rises?
- Charting the energy transition: What strategies are energy companies implementing to transition the new workforce from oil and gas to alternative energies?
Please contact Amy Miller - Group Managing Director, for further information about speaking at the 2018 Getenergy Global Exhibition and Awards.